TATOR CONCENTRATED INSECTICIDE BOTTLE 1l TANK 5l
Concentrated broad-spectrum insecticide, it consists of an association of strongly synergized pyrethroids thanks to which it exerts a killing (Tetramethrin) and residual (Cypermethrin) action against flying and crawling insects.
CONCENTRATED INSECTICIDE WITH LOW ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT SOLVENT (B.I.A.) WITH
KILLING AND RESIDUAL ACTION FOR THE CONTROL OF FLYING AND CRAWLING INSECTS
Domestic and civil use, also authorized for treatments on urban ornamental greenery.
100 g of product contain:
Pure Cypermethrin 10 g
Pure tetramethrin 2 g
Pure Piperonyl butoxide 15 g
Coformulants and solvent q.s. to 100 g
TATOR, a broad spectrum concentrated insecticide, is made up of an association of highly synergized pyrethroids thanks to which it exerts a killing (Tetramethrin) and residual (Cypermethrin) action against flying and crawling insects.
The product is formulated with a low environmental impact solvent (B.I.A.), a non-hazardous glycol solution that makes solutions and their application easier, uniform, stable and safe.
TATOR is recommended for the control of flying insects (common and tiger mosquitoes, flies, chironomids, wasps, sand flies, black flies, moths, etc.) and crawling insects (cockroaches, ants, spiders, scorpions, ticks, etc.) that commonly infest civil, industrial, domestic, livestock and green areas.
The use of a B.I.A. solvent gives the formulation:
• reduction of the environmental impact
• enhancement of the insecticidal activity
• authorization to treat ornamental greenery and non-phytotoxicity to dilutions of use
• absence of unpleasant post-treatment odors
• long stability of the formulation with rapid, complete and uniform emulsions
• reduction of the negative characteristics of p.a. (irritability, odors)
• greater safety for operators and users
• possibility of applying the formulation indifferently with nebulizers, ULV and Termonebbiogeni
DOSES AND METHOD OF USE:
TATOR can be used in interiors and exteriors of homes, warehouses, schools, hospitals, cinemas, shops, barracks, hotels, restaurants, canteens, residential areas, tourist centers, seaside resorts, campsites, means of transport, rural environments, stables, farms, fertilizers, landfills and waste deposits, tree-lined avenues, hedges, lawns and ornamental bushes.
Use with manual and motor pumps, spray guns and turbo atomizers
- Control of flies and other flying insects: 1-2% in water
- Control of mosquitoes (Culex, Aedes, Culiseta, Anopheles, etc.) 0.5-1% in water
- Control of all types of crawling insects: 2-3% in water
The solutions thus obtained must be sprayed so as to cover approximately 15 m2 of surface with a liter of solution, using the maximum dose in the presence of heavy infestations.
Use with ULV (Ultra Low Volume) equipment
Dilute the product 5% in water or glycol and use 1 liter of solution to treat 2500 m3
Use with thermal foggers (hot mists)
Dilute the formulation in glycol or other suitable solvent at 4%. Indoors use 0,8-1 liters of solution for 1800-
2100 m3, outdoors use 1.2-1.5 liters of solution per hectare.
Before use, carefully read the warnings on the label.
When used on green areas, do not use during the hottest hours of the day, do not exceed the doses indicated on the label, spray from a distance of at least 30 cm and wait a few minutes before going to the treated area;